Among Us still on the rise and League of Legends increases with Worlds viewership; both reach over 1 million peak viewers.
Among Us continues to increase total hours watched week-over-week to over 56M last week; a number we haven’t seen in months. The casual party game managed to fight off the largest esport in the world, League of Legends, for the top spot for another week. However, LoL generated a higher peak concurrency with over 1.4M viewers. Worlds 2020 will surely create increasingly higher viewership metrics as we get deeper into the tournament so Among Us could have its crown stolen in the upcoming weeks.
Top Growing Titles:
- League of Legends grew 54% in hours watched with the start of Worlds last week.
- Minecraft hit another trend and was able to cash in a 12% increase in hours watched and 82% in peak viewers.
- GTA V followed suit with a 10% hours watched increase and remained at the 7th spot overall.
Top Declining Titles:
- CS:GO declined 35% and dropped to 10th place, barely securing a spot on the list.
- Garena Free Fire was the only other game to decrease week-over-week after a 2% fall in hours watched.