Amazon Original Series watch party, Black Desert Online, and NFL Thursday Night Football
The top sponsored segments last week were sprinkled with both endemic and non-endemic campaigns. However, Amazon came out on top with another watch party event; this time for their Original Series called Welcome to the Blumhouse. Popular streamer, host, and voice actor negaoryx worked with Amazon for another successful watch party leveraging Twitch’s unique audience once more. Black Desert Online teamed up with xQcOW to promote their game while the NFL is back to working with TimTheTatman to stream Thursday Night Football games on his channel.
negaoryx x Amazon
- Welcome to the Blumhouse proved to be of interest to Twitch viewers as the campaign landed both negaoryx and Amazon at the top of this week’s #ads list.
- Hitting a peak audience of 84K, negaoryx generated over 177K hours watched throughout her 4 hour sponsored stream.
xQcOW x Black Desert Online
- xQcOW partnered with Black Desert Online, a MMO RPG, to stream the game to his viewers for a 2.5 hour segment.
- As the most watched streamer of Q3, it’s no surprise that xQcOW’s average audience was above 50K viewers.
TimTheTatman x NFL Thursday Night Football
- The NFL is back working with TimTheTatman to stream the Thursday Night Football games via his channel.
- Last Thursday, the Buccaneers vs. Bears game generated 90K hours watched with an average audience of 27K viewers.