Cyberpunk 2077 barely misses the top spot upon launch week but secures a top three finish alongside Just Chatting and Fortnite.
Although the hype around Cyberpunk 2077 was met with enormous viewership, the game didn’t manage to beat Just Chatting which has proven to be the king live streaming as of late. However, Cyberpunk 2077 did reach the highest peak viewership last week at over 1.5M viewers. Fortnite’s massive player base and number of unique streamers combined with the recent in-game event has kept Epic Games’ battle royale atop all others in the genre. Garena Free Fire and PUBG Mobile remained fairly stable picking up some lost ground on Fortnite but not enough to make a noticeable impact. With the being said, mobile games are still trending as both mobile games listed boasted positive growth last week.
Top Growing Titles:
- CS:GO grew about 3% which secured the final spot on the list with over 23M hours watched.
- PUBG Mobile also rose 3% putting the game in line with Among Us and GTA V at 26M hours watched.
- Just Chatting was able to extend its lead with about a 2% increase i hours watched moving the category to over 54M in total.
Top Declining Titles:
- Fortnite decreased 24% following the wave of viewership created by the Galactus in-game event.
- League of Legends is seeing a dull in viewership in the absence of the game’s esports leagues as its hours watched dropped 18% last week.
- Among Us fell 3% and may be on its way out but the hype around the announcement of a new map could preserve the game in the top ten.