TL;DR: Dietz & Watson teamed up with NICKMERCS while OMEN had a unique crossover event and LevlUp rounded out the top three.
While endemic gaming companies often land atop the #Ads of the Week rankings, Dietz &Watson changed the narrative by partnering with NICKMERCS for huge viewership. OMEN and LevlUp used different approaches to generate their viewership with LosPollosTV and Trymacs.
NIICKMERCS x Dietz & Watson
- NICKMERCS was streaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare during the stream while the Dietz & Watson logo appeared in the bottom right corner of the screen. Although there wasn’t much formal interaction with the sponsor, the asset was placed in front of thousands of viewers during the 5 hour stream.
- With over 276k hours watched, the #ad stream had an average viewer count of just under 52k.
LosPollosTV x OMEN
- LosPollosTV joined forces with NBA player Zach Lavine to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare during a CROSSOVER by OMEN event. The content series pairs various NBA players with streamers to play alongside each other during sponsored segments.
- This #ad generated 85k hours watched as an average of 46k people tuned in over the course of the 2 hour stream.
Trymacs x LevlUp
- German gaming drink company LevlUp partnered with Trymacs to promote their products. The promotion included a discount code displayed in the stream title while Trymacs also played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- The 3.5 hour sponsored stream reached an average audience of almost 22k viewers for a total of 76k hours watched.