Last week’s most watched games was topped by Just Chatting after Rust fell substantially in total viewership. League of Legends also moved up and is expected to retain a top three spot for the foreseeable future due its esports leagues beginning their seasons. Other esports events helped titles like Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and CS:GO to make a top ten appearance with impressive WoW growth while Minecraft also climbed after various streamer servers were created. It’s important to note that Mobile Legends: Bang Bang also reached a peak of 3.1M viewers, further cementing mobile games as an extremely popular genre especially on a global scale.
Top Growing Titles:
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang grew 146% in hours watched jumping 10 spots from a 14th place finish the week prior.
- CS:GO slid into 9th place after a 111% increase to 24M hours watched.
- Minecraft climbed 35% to 25M hours watched in the new wave of group streamer servers.
Top Declining Titles:
- Rust fell 42% finishing with 37M hours watched following the drop off of content surrounding the private streamer servers.
- COD: Warzone dropped 4% to 21M hours watched but was still able to finish in the top ten.
- PUBG Mobile fell 2% in hours watched but had an overall increase of 127% in peak viewership.
For more live streaming trends and data, subscribe to our weekly newsletter: https://bit.ly/3sYmvIn