TL;DR: Postmates leveraged Mizkif to generate the most viewership for a sponsored stream last week. Additionally, Charmin and Warframe made appearances at the top of the list.
The gaming industry continues to see non-endemic brands allocate a greater marketing budget for Twitch, YouTube, and other streaming platforms. Sponsored segments with popular streamers is a common way for companies to gain awareness from their target audiences but which #ads captured the largest viewership last week?
Food delivery services have entered the space before but Postmates was able to take the crown after partnering with Mizkif. Charmin and Warframe also generated significant viewership with boxbox and CohhCarnage, respectively.
Mizkif x Postmates
- Mizkif’s sponsored stream with Postmates captured over 101k hours watched while playing the trending new game Fall Guys.
- The 8 hour stream reached an average audience of over 12k viewers as the audience was able to type a command for the Postmates promotion in chat.
boxbox x Charmin
- League of Legends streamer boxbox recently teamed up with Charmin’s partner program to feature a sponsored stream on Monday, July 27th.
- The #ad generated 53k hours watched with an average audience size of almost 16k over the course of a 3 hour stream.
CohhCarnage x Warframe
- CohhCarnage worked with Warframe, a free-to-play action role-playing game from by Digital Extremes.
- The sponsored segment brought in 50k hours watched over a 4 hour stream. The average audience for the #ad was just under 12k while CohhCarnage was showcasing the intergalactic warfare.