Among Us increased their lead atop the list with over 50 million hours watched while Just Chatting and Garena Free Fire fill out second and third place.
Among Us continues to dominate the live streaming landscape as the game climbed in both total hours watched and peak concurrency last week. Just Chatting is still riding one of the largest trends over the past year and saw a large spike in peak viewership. If streamers spent a little more time creating Just Chatting content before or after their usual gameplay, the category would easily rival the top spot every week. Garena Free Fire took third for the second straight week beating out League of Legends which is still on a break from their esports leagues before Worlds 2020 kicks off.
Top Growing Titles:
- Among Us grew about 13% up to 52M hours watched while hitting a peak of 934K viewers! The casual party game doesn’t seem to be slowing down as streamers continue to join together to create content in-game.
- Minecraft jumped about 12% in hours watched even with a steep decline in peak viewership.
- Fortnite bounced back from the previous week with a 4% increase in hours watched which maintained a top five spot.
Top Declining Titles:
- GTA V fell over 14% in hours watched with a 2% decline in peak viewership as well.
- League of Legends was hit with another decrease in hours watched – this time over 12%. However, once Worlds 2020 begins, expect LoL to jump to the top.
- PUBG Mobile declined about 9% after coming off a high growth week. Though the mobile game market is primed for larger shares of live streaming viewership moving forward.