League of Legends still on top, Just Chatting back in second, and Among Us still trending.
Last week’s most watched categories was led by League of Legends, to no one’s surprise. The most popular game globally is still working it’s way through the 2020 World Championship as organizations are competing to be the best LoL teams on the Rift. Just Chatting moved back into second place after a short stint in third while Among Us took the streaming world by storm. The category is still growing and doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Among Us remained fairly stable but did have a decrease in peak concurrency which may be a sign of things to come.
Top Growing Titles:
- League of Legends dominated last week with an increase of 18% in hours watched reaching over 67M hours in total.
- Fortnite grew 15% last week while hitting a peak 20% higher than the previous week.
- Just Chatting jumped 10% in hours watched after a relatively flat past few weeks while seeing a 16% increase in peak viewership.
Top Declining Titles:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare fell 16% coming off the hype around Season 6. Additionally, the new Black Ops Cold War beta weekend likely impacted viewership.
- GTA V was the only other game on the list to decrease following a 8% decline in hours watched week-over-week.