G FUEL, Freaky, and Razer leveraged some of Twitch’s top channels to secure their spots on the latest #Ads of the Week.
The top sponsored segment was back in the hands of G FUEL and NICKMERCS as they partnered up for a stream during the launch of Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The hype around a new game with one of the biggest Call Of Duty streamers proved incredibly successful for both parties involved. Shroud finished second with a more unique campaign from Blumhouse Productions’ latest horror film Freaky. Promoting the movie on stream generated plenty of reach to Shroud’s audience. More digital marketing budgets are being shifted towards live streaming activations, especially for target audiences that fit Twitch’s demographics, and the movie industry is the latest to get involved. Lastly, gaming peripheral company Razer worked with Cloakzy during a Call Of Duty zombies stream. The endemic brand is always a safe bet to see on the list because they work with some of the biggest names in gaming.
NICKMERCS x G FUEL
- The sponsored segment generated 164K hours watched over the 5 hour stream.
- G FUEL’s relationship with NICKMERCS continues to dominate #ads – this time with an average audience of 33K viewers.
Shroud x Freaky
- Shroud’s partnership with Freaky reached a peak of 55K viewers while averaging 42K.
- The 2.5 hour stream totaled 106K hours watched. The great success may mean more activations from the movie industry in the future.
Cloakzy x Razer
- Cloakzy ran a sponsored stream for 6.5 hours that produced 97K hours watched while playing zombies.
- The launch of Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War helped both Cloakzy and NICKMERCS at the top of the #ads last week.