TL;DR: Just Chatting continues to lead all categories, mobile games realize substantial growth, and CS:GO hit the hardest with 26% decline.
Last week’s Top 10 most watched games on North American streaming platforms saw minimal movement from the top games but PUBG Mobile and Grand Theft Auto V traded the #4 and #5 spots. Will a mobile game be able to make the podium next week or will Just Chatting, League of Legends, and Fortnite maintain their spots?
- Garena Free Fire was up 15% with close to 30 million hours watched
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare climbed 13% to over 25.4 million hours watched
- Minecraft was up 8% with close to 21.8 million hours watched
- CS:GO declined 26% from the previous week; down to 14.1 million hours watched
- Fortnite was down 12% to 35 million hours watched but still held on to the third spot
- Grand Theft Auto V declined 5% to 31 million hours watched