Rust once again makes an enormous jump in viewership to overtake Just Chatting as the most watched category last week. Just Chatting sat at the top of the chart for over a month but the private Rust servers popping up among popular streamer groups have proven to be too influential. Escape From Tarkov also remained in the top three but fell a substantial amount after the surge in viewership last week. Moving forward, EFT may rise in fall in trends causing its position on the list to be more volatile than mainstays like League Of Legends and Fortnite.
Top Growing Titles:
- Rust dominated viewership with about 74M hours watched last week in addition to a peak of 1.6M viewers.
- League Of Legends rose 42% in hours watched while also realizing a 101% growth in peak viewership.
- Garena Free Fire was able to bounce back with a 30% growth in hours watched but is still on the edge of the list with the #9 spot.
Top Declining Titles:
- Escape From Tarkov declined 15% in hours watched and 22% in peak viewers after an incredibly successful stretch of days the week prior.
- Just Chatting was the only other category to decrease in hours watched in the top ten with a 2% drop.