Just Chatting remains on top followed by League of Legends and Among Us.
The top category last week was once again Just Chatting; this time increasing both total viewership and peak audience. However, much of the spotlight shines on League of Legends for reaching a peak of over 4 million viewers. Much of that came from the 2020 Worlds Final in which Damwon Gaming defeated Suning Gaming and were crowned champions. Among Us is still sticking around in third place and, even though the game’s hours watched decreased, had a sizeable increase in peak concurrency. It may have seemed like a quick trend at first but its staying power has proven to be strong in Q4.
Top Growing Titles:
- CS:GO grew 16% in total hours watched last week while also having the third largest increase in peak viewership at 30%.
- Just Chatting climbed 8% to 51M hours watched, the third consecutive week with increased viewership.
- Fortnite increased 4% in hours watched surpassing Garena Free Fire to become the top battle royale game last week.
Top Declining Titles:
- Minecraft fell 16% to 24M hours watched and was pushed out of the top five spots.
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare was coming off the hype of its Halloween event but has fallen 10% in hours watched but 40% in peak concurrency.
- Garena Free Fire was the top mobile game but still declined 6% to 26M hours watched.